London Theatre Breaks
Waldorf Hilton Hotel
(1 or 2 night packages)
Archway Events has pleasure in presenting one of their most popular packages for your company, entertaining clients at a luxurious 5 star deluxe hotel, a delicious buffet lunch, taking in a top West End Show as well as ‘fine dining’ at a top London restaurant, for either a 1 or 2 night stay.
This event can be run at any time throughout the year, so why not make the year 2017 one to remember for your clients and staff.
A selection of top West End musicals are listed below, together with full details of the package itself.
This is truly the ideal hospitality package for parties of a minimum of 20 people.
Standard package includes (See example - 1 night itinerary, as below) :-
- Official e-invitations provided in a pdf format, for you to email all your guests
- Arrive late morning to the 5* Waldorf Hilton Hotel, Aldwych, London WC2B 4DD (Supplementary charge, for concierge parking, of £51 per 24 hours)
- Standard double bedrooms, based on double occupancy
- 12:30pm - Finger Buffet Lunch, will be served in the Aldwych Suite (Private Room), located on the Executive Floor
- 2:00pm - Walk or Coach, to the theatre of your choice
- Top price seats can be booked, in the Stalls, to watch the matinee performance
- Show programme & a Bag of Chocolates (1 per couple)
- Walk or the Coach will take your party back to the Waldorf Hotel
- 8:00pm - Convene in the hotel lobby (2 minutes walk, to a choice of local restaurants)
- Choice of Restaurants - Gordon Ramsay The Savoy Grill, One Aldwych, Christopher’s or why not have a meal whilst taking a cruise on the Thames **
- Private Room - 1 oval table for 20 people
- Drinks reception, until you sit down at 8:30pm
- Approximately 11:45pm return to Hotel for one last ‘night cap’ in hotel bar
- The next morning - full English breakfast will be served between 7:30am & 11:00am, in the Palm Court
Exact timings will depend on which date you require ….. TBA
The services of a dedicated hospitality manager to chaperone your guests throughout the event will be provided in order that you receive the highest possible standards of service and attention
|1 night stay (Saturday only) - cost, per person - £475 + VAT|
|(Includes - 1 night B&B, Lunch, Coach, Theatre Ticket + Programme & Dinner)|
|Additional Cost / Evening Meal on the Thames, per person - £50 + VAT|
|Champagne & Wines included **|
|2 nights stay (Friday & Saturday) - cost, per person - £625 + VAT|
|(Includes - 2 nights B&B, Dinner x 2, Lunch x 1, Coach, Theatre Ticket + Programme)
(Friday night meal taken in the hotel)
Please note that all drinks served at the Waldorf Hotel (plus mini bar, service charge, car parking, newspapers & room service), Theatre drinks & Restaurant / Cruise drinks ** / Service Charge are not included in this package - these additional costs will be covered direct by Archway Events, then added to your final bill.
|Walking distance from the Waldorf Hotel|
|42nd Street (bookings from 20th March to 4th October 2017)||Drury Lane|
|Beautiful - The Carole King Musical (booking to 22nd July 2017)||Aldwych|
|Lion King (booking to 3rd June 2017)||Lyceum|
|Mamma Mia (booking to 14th October 2017)||Novello|
|Short coach journey from the Waldorf Hotel|
|Aladdin (booking to 29th April 2017)||Prince Edward|
|An American in Paris (booking from 4th March to 30th September 2017)||Dominion|
|Carousel (booking from 7th April to 13th May 2017)||London Coliseum|
|Dreamgirls (booking to 21st October 2017)||Savoy|
|Jersey Boys (booking to 25th March 2017)||Picadilly|
|Kinky Boots (booking to 6th May 2017)||Adelphi|
|Les Miserables (booking to 14th October 2017)||Queen’s|
|Matilda the Musical (booking to 15th October 2017)||Cambridge|
|Motown The Musical (booking to 28th October 2017)||Shatesbury|
|Phantom of the Opera (booking to 4th March 2017)||Her Majesty’s|
|School of Rock (booking to 28th May 2017)||New London|
|The Book of Mormon (booking to 29th April 2017)||Prince of Wales|
|Thriller Live (booking to 1st October 2017)||Lyric|
|Wicked (booking to 4th November 2017)||Apollo Victoria|
The ‘closing date’ on all these shows, will be monitored throughout the year - please contact me for further information.
This superb package is one of our most popular events, offering a limitless range of tailor made options and ideal for when entertaining partners is a requirement.
For more information on this event, or assistance with any of your other corporate hospitality requirements, please call Roger Day at Archway Events on 01362 869069.
Covent Garden (5 min walk) Piccadilly Line
Temple (5 min walk) Circle & District Line
Holborn (7 min walk) Piccadilly and Central Line
Charing Cross (8 min walk) Northern and Bakerloo Line
Kings Cross/St. Pancras (25 min walk or on Piccadilly Line)
Waterloo (10 min walk or bus no.4 from outside Waterloo Station to directly in front of the hotel)